CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Myrtle Beach with Alex and Ava

I am so behind on my postings but school has started and I have just gotten overwhelmed. As you can see from the pictures, we went back to the beach at the end of July with Jamey's mom, and his sister, along with a set of 2 year old twins (Jamey's sister's girls). This was there first trip to the beach and they had a blast.
This is their first experience with the ocean. They were a little hesitant at first but got very brave by the end of the week.
We tried just about every night to get cute pictures on the beach. We were only successful a couple of times. When I say successful, I mean getting both of them to look at us at the same time. This was one of my favorite pictures. They were not even looking at us but it is still precious.
Of course, Jamey and I had to pose with the kids. They are growing up so fast. We are sad that we don't see them more often. We had a great time! Can't wait to do it again.

No comments: