CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yellow River Game Ranch

My sister Melissa and I took her little boy Jack to the Yellow River Game Ranch on Friday. Melissa and I have never been real huge animal lovers which we both rediscovered once we got there. I think that we were a little more scared of the animals than Jack was. Once we got over our initial fear we went back and bought more food for the animals and actually had fun feeding them. We saw tons of deer and fawns, goats, mules, chickens, pigs, ducks, rabbits, and many more animals.We can't wait to go back and take Benjamin and Ana.



2 comments:

Janet said...

Caitlyn would love it, but her mommy wouldn't! I love the monkeys on Jack's outfit!

Ellen and John said...

We love the Yellow River Game Ranch! Please let us know the next time you make an Atlanta Field Trip. We would love to join you!

Ellen