CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Half Way There!!!

We are officially half way to seeing our baby girl. Our 20 week visit to Dr. Turner went great last Tuesday. Baby Sadie is almost 1 pound already. She was very active during the ultrasound so they were not able to get all the pictures that they needed of her heart. The good thing about that is that I get to go back again next week for more pictures. Hopefully, I will get a good little profile picture then to post.

Spring Break is quickly approaching. We are going to the beach for a few days for a little sun and relaxation. I just hope it doesn't rain so I can sit on the beach for several days. It may be the only beach trip I get this summer so I want to soak up as much sun as possible.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will hopefully get better at updating this thing now that I have our own little girl on the way!

No comments: